Friday, June 18, 2010

Updates and Flies

First of all, before I forget, many thanks to Alexandre Prokoudine who added this blog to GraphicsPlanet. Go check this site - it lists blogs of many open source projects and their developers.

There is more progess on the single window mode - saving it partially works now (or more correctly, loading it works). The post about the single window mode is updated as I make progress in that direction.

The blog is now printer friendly, at least for firefox users - please notify me if you see anything which doesn't look well in printing.

And finally, this blog is also about art and photography. Here is a picture I took today, which I like (click to go to the page with the fullsize view)

2fly by ~LightningIsMyName on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment